Gain Access to the Tools You Need
In order to get the job done, you need to have the right equipment. At National Business Funding Group, we specialize in equipment leasing options to help businesses secure the necessary tools and machinery. We have a large funding base, which enables us to provide sound options for your business.
How It Works
We do not require any financial statements for your lease. Our options include applications of up to $150,000 and as much as $500,000 for middle market financing and more than $500,000 for large-ticket items. Features of our equipment financing program include:
- Application approval within 24 hours
- Financing as quickly as three to five days
- Terms as long as 84 months
- Competitive rates
Our programs are extended to companies that have at least two-years of experience.
Giving You Options
Many companies enjoy the flexibility we offer in our lease and finance programs. We offer:
- Sale and Lease Back: Use the equity in your current equipment for working capital through selling us your equipment and leasing it back to you.
- For Start-Ups: If you have been in business less than two years, we can still help you get the tools you need.
- B, C and D Credits: Our “second-chance” program is ideal for businesses that lack capital or a solid credit profile.
Through working with one of our skilled analysts, you will be able to develop a plan to lease equipment.
Municipal and Government Leasing
We regularly work with government agencies, libraries, public schools and other entities to provide guaranteed approval. The rating of the agency is used to determine the rate of the lease.
Why Lease Your Equipment?
Leasing equipment is growing in popularity as it preserves cash flow and does not require an upfront investment. There are several advantages to leasing, such as:
- Low monthly payments
- Zero effect on credit lines
- Flexibility to keep up with technology
- No loss through equipment depreciation
Our team at National Business Funding Group would love to work with you to come up with a plan so you can secure the equipment you need. To learn more about our services, please schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our team members today.