Allowing your customers an extended period of time to pay for their invoices can be a great way to cultivate loyalty and generate repeat business, but in the interim, you may be struggling with cash flow as you wait 30, 60, 90 days or more to be paid. If this sounds like a liquidity situation you’re all too familiar with, learn more about National Funding Business Group’s accounts receivable financing solutions.
Financing receivables through National Funding Business Group isn’t just about freeing up cash now, although that is one of the primary benefits. In addition, you get to essentially outsource your A/R department to us. Since it’s your customer’s credit that we are mostly interested in, we go the extra mile to ensure you are taking on trustworthy clients by checking credit, providing monthly statements, and notifying you of any potential bad risks. Additional benefits include:
- Cash in as little as 24 hours
- Flexible; no fixed payments
- No arbitrary loan board decisions
- Free credit insurance extended to your clients
- No recourse, even if the account fails to pay
- Nearly any type of business can be financed
- Increased ability to service large or unexpected orders
Wouldn’t it be nice to get back to running your business, instead of chasing down delinquent accounts? To learn more about this program, or any of our other financial products, please contact us today.